This set of super-bright lights lets you add a lot of visibility without adding a lot of weight. With USB charging and 5 different modes, it's a worthwhile addition to your kit. Knog developed a clever magnetic mount that lets you swap your Plus light from your bike to you, or just off your bike with a click. An integrated clip lets you attach the lights to you clothing or your 4-legged friend on low-light outings. Weighing in at a paltry 12 grams a piece these little lights won’t slow you down or tug at your kit.
- Magnetic mount lets you attach your light to the bike mount base with little more than a magnetic click. Mount base includes multiple different sized o-rings for mounting to bars, posts, stays or even your helmet vents.
- Integrated clip lets you attach the lights to you, your pack, your pooch, really anything you want easily seen.
- 5 different modes: steady, strobe, pulse, fancy flash and eco flash.
- Front light is 40 lumens and the rear light is 20 lumens.
- Waterproof design means that if you are willing to ride in it, the Plus will keep shining.
- Simple 1-button interface lets you cycle through modes with a short press or lock the light (so it won’t turn on in your bag) with a long press.
- Integrated USB plug (type-A) means you don’t need to tote around a cable to charge your light.
- Easy USB charging means there are no longer any reasons to have dim light.
- In the box: Plus Rear, Plust Front, 4x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+ and 2x magnetic mount bases.