SM-RT86 Ice-Tec rotors give excellent performance made from a stainless steel/alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding.
- The clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50°C. When used with Ice-Tec pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300°C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- Ice-Tec rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- 6-bolt mounting system
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
- Disc Rotor Mount: 6 Bolt - PCD 44mm
- Construction: Aluminum core